2013 Holz-Her Pro-Master 7018 Pod & Rail CNC Machining Center
|Model||Pro-Master 7018 Pod & Rail CNC Machining Center|
|Voltage||400V / 3Ph|
|Approximate shipping dimensions||291'' x 185'' x 91''|
|Approximate shipping weight||7,606 lbs (3,450 kg)|
With the CNC machining center PRO-MASTER 7018, HOLZ-HER provides the perfect solution for state-of-the-art, rational CNC machining for modern production shops. Standard features include four axes - all fully interpolating for maximum flexibility.
The PRO-MASTER 7018 is distinguished by its fully new industrial design. State-of-the-art encapsulation of the machining head offers many advantages such as a good view of the machining field when moving in workpieces. The extreme machining dimensions up to 5,220 mm x 1,285 mm and solid design make this machine predestined for pendular processing on doors and construction elements.
Features and Specifications:
- Machining dimensions (edge rounding): In X = 3,540/5,340 mm; in Y = 1,287 mm (minus cutter radius)
- Cutter unit: 12 kW, ceramic bearings, 1,000-24,000 rpm
- Vector speed: 100 m/min
- Protection equipment: 3-field foot mat (pendular machining)
- Workpiece support: 6 consoles, including 8 stops, 4 charging aids, laser pointer
- Drilling head: 24 spindles (18V | 6H)
- Workpiece clamping: 100 m^3/h low maintenance, dry-running type vacuum pump
- Tool changer: 12-position traveling disk tool changer
- Approximate shipping dimensions: 291'' x 185'' x 91''
- Approximate shipping weight: 7,606 lbs (3,450 kg)
Taurus Craco offers - start-up supervision service | turnkey installations | operator training | machine reconditioning | PM service packages |
Please contact TCMI customer service for more information.
** Note: Information on or derived from the attached PDF document may not apply to listed machine.**