2006 Holz-Her Pro-Master 7123 Flat Table CNC Machining Center
|Model||Pro-Master 7123 Flat Table CNC Machining Center|
|Voltage||400V / 60Hz / 3Ph|
2006 Holzher 7123 Flat Table CNC. Get the quality of a Holzher machine. You can expand your shops capabilities with this flexible, capable CNC. The X-axis travels on precision prismatic guides and ground helical rack. The Y and Z axis travel via hardened ball screw. This unit has a "Matrix" grid flat table design for Nested Base Manufacturing, with two sets of 4 rear pop up reference pins for positioning of parts.
Features and Specification:
- 1350mm x 3400mm "Matrix" gridwork table w/ 2 vacuum zones
- Working capacity (routing): X-axis - 3,505mm; Y-axis - 1,448mm; Z-axis - 320mm
- Working capacity (boring): X-axis - 3,708mm; Y-axis - 1,574mm; Z-axis - 1,574mm
- Positioning speed: X-axis - 120 MPM, Y-axis - 100 MPM; Z-axis - 25 MPM
- Boring unit: 3HP motor w/ variable speed up to 4,400 RPM
- 18 independent vertical boring spindles, 10 in the X-axis, 8 in the Z-axis
- Machining - one 21HP Electro-spindle router with HSK F63 adaptor - 1000 - 24000 RPM
- 12 position travelling tool changer for "on the fly" ATC
- Controls - PC front end with Holz-Her operating system. USB ports for progam downloads.
- Hand held pendant with X, Y and Z jog
- 8 positioning pins
- 2013, 15hp Castaly vacuum pump.
- Approximate shipping dimensions and weight:
- 1st piece: 240'' x 91'' x 95''; 3,840 kg (8,466 lbs)
- 2nd piece: 87'' x 71'' x 55'; 960 kg (2,116 lbs)
- 3rd piece: 83'' x 87'' x 94''; 1,200 kg (2,646 lbs)
Taurus Craco offers - start-up supervision service | turnkey installations | operator training | machine reconditioning | PM service packages |
Please contact TCMI customer service for more information.
** Note: Information on or derived from the attached PDF document may not apply to listed machine.**